AT&T puede bajar la velocidad de los datos temporalmente si la red está ocupada. El servicio puede ser más lento, suspendido, cancelado o restringido por un uso inapropiado, uso anormal, interferencia con nuestra red o afectación a nuestra capacidad para brindar un servicio de calidad a los demás.
horrible experience with Astound (Wave). I have used Astound for 10 years, and despite the constant technical problems, I have always had a good experience with their employees. I have 9+ complaints from when I canceled my account, but here are the top few.
- worker comes to my house to improve terrible internet speed. he takes some equipment but doesn't record it. I have to pay for it (see below). he installs some Eero equipment but doesn't tell me that I will be charged for it.
- Internet is still slow. After 10 years, I decide to cancel Astound and switch to Ziply.
- i call to cancel. The person I talk with is incredibly bad, She says I have 24 hour to return equipment or I will have to pay for it???? Can she explain this? "I am just going to repeat whats on my screen in front of me". She says the same thing and refuses to clarify. I have 24 hours???
- she never closes my account which means I am still paying Astound. I didn't discover this until my fourth call to billing. None of the people I talked with noticed that my account was still open.
- I rush to the Astound branch 1 hour up the road. When they explain about the missing equipment, I dispute this. They say they will open a ticket. I am supposed to get a call about the results of their search within 72 hours but no-one ever calls me. I am billed over $100 for missing equipment that I don't have.
- I talked with them and said - You guys know I've paid over $36,000 over the past 10 years and it is too bad we are ending on this bad note. They could care less. Lousy ending to this relationship. If you're thinking of dropping Astound, go ahead. Ziply have gotten most of their support issues fixed and are really, really, good. I am very happy with Ziply and YouTube TV
Recently switch to the mobile and home plan. It’s terrible. 1. Mobile store are the current Comcast stores. Meaning there is very few locations, and long waits when you do go to a store. Not to mention they aren’t open Sunday.
2. My internet has gone out “every other day” for the last month. They verified it hasn’t been connecting. Comcast s way to reconcile is to give me a credit for $10. I spent two hours on the phone today and my internet had been out all day. I have called 4 different times. after it magically turns back on they send a text and say is the internet on do you still need a technician? From now on the answer will always be yes regardless if it’s working or not.
3. Mobile coverage is garbage. T-mobile was and I’d significantly better .
4. internet speeds are good when it works.
I live 8 miles outside the Snohomish city limits. I can't get fiber, so I'm stuck with DSL. My internet was SO slow, I called the company and the rep asked me what the problem was, as my internet was running at almost the top speed of 3.0 mb. TERRIBLE! I hate the thought of switching to satellite, but as slow as this is and Ziply has no other options for me, will probably change providers. There are also frequent disconnects, which isn't good in a conference call. Over-priced for the SLOW SLOW speed, which is barely above dial-up.