Offers and availability may vary by location and are subject to change. Data as of 05/18/20.
Easiest Ways to Save on Xfinity
- Get packages in a bundle
- Select a mid-range package
- Switch products to get the introductory price
Check to see if Xfinity is Available in your area
Xfinity Availability Map
Xfinity pros and cons
Comcast services are reasonably priced. Some are overpriced, but you can get bargains too, such as Xfinity Mobile.
Comcast has a reputation for extremely terrible customer service, but they have made great strides here. Your customer experience is likely to be between “fine” and “great”.
- Widely available
- Fastest internet provider
- Offers No-contract plans
- Reliable service
- Self-installation process is easy
- Inconsistently priced by region
- No-contract plans are expensive
- Data caps and overage fees
- Equipment is overpriced (consider bringing your own)
- Xfinity charges some additional cable TV fees.
- Xfinity has data overage fees, but high caps make this unlikely for most users.
- Xfinity charges $11.99/month for the Xfi Wireless Gateway. Avoid this by using your own cable modem and router.
Best Xfinity Packages
Best Xfinity Internet Package
Originally founded as a cable company in the 1960s, Comcast continues to offer cable TV service under the brand name Xfinity. The Xfinity Preferred TV package gives you 220 digital channels to choose from, including STARZ® ENCORE, NFL Network, Discovery, TNT, History, Disney, BBC America, and more. We picked this package because it delivers sports and movies, without a premium price tag. Learn about TV packages here.
Xfinity Mobile lets you pack in savings on your cellphone plan if you’re up to some hotspotting. Although it’s only available to Xfinity internet customers, this cellphone plan is worth checking out. Discover the pros and cons of on our Xfinity Mobile page.
Although originally known for cable TV service (under the name Comcast), Xfinity offers five different services for your home: internet, cable TV, home phone, mobile phone, and home security services. Bundle the services you need to streamline your bills, avoid extra installation fees, and save money.
Learn more about Xfinity.
Xfinity is available in 39 states and counting, which means it’s one of the larger internet service and cable providers in the country. While we really like Xfinity’s Wi-Fi hotspot network, Xfinity services are on the pricier side. Still, if you’re looking for the fastest internet in the US, Xfinity is sure to please.