Although the Federal Communication Commission’s implementation of Net Neutrality has earned a...Read More
1. Find internet providers in your area.
2. Compare plans, pricing, speeds, and more.
3. Discover how much internet speed you need.
4. Test your current internet speed.
5. Know if you’re switching providers and cost of early termination.
6. Choose your internet provider.
The available internet packages will vary greatly by location but on average cost about $50.00 per month for about 100 Mbps of speed. The average advertised package for stand-alone internet service in America is around $50 per month during the initial promotional offer and about $60 per month after the promotional period expires.Read More
New York City to Spread Wi-Fi with Rat-Carried Mobile Hotspots In an effort to amplify the reach...Read More
Cable Internet v. Fiber Internet It’s great to have choices; but the more options you have, the...Read More