Affected by COVID-19? We’ll Pay for Your Internet for 2 Months
With the new coronavirus pandemic, we’re relying on the internet more and more. Whether your work has been affected, your kids need to get lessons online, or you’re running into trouble with upcoming bills, we’re here to help.
HighSpeedInternet.com will reimburse two months of internet service for five households in each of the following areas:
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Phoenix, AZ
- Seattle, WA
- San Diego, CA
To do our part to prevent COVID-19’s spread, our team has switched to working completely from home. And since our parent company has offices located in each of the above cities, we wanted to support our neighbors with their internet service (it’s kind of our thing).
How it works
Fill out the form below by April 19th, 2020. You’ll be entered for our drawing on April 30th, 2020.
We’ll select twenty winners, five in each city, to send us their two most recent internet bills, and we’ll reimburse them for two months of internet service. We’ll send the checks by June 30th, 2020.
You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of Salt Lake City, UT; Phoenix, AZ; Seattle, WA; or San Diego, CA.
We encourage you to ask your friends, family, and neighbors how they’re handling the transition and if they’ve got everything they need—including good internet service. If they have any questions, send them our way. We’re always glad to guide folks when it comes to internet service.
Additional internet resources
Here are some helpful resources to help navigate internet service with COVID-19 in mind:
- Bookmark our guide to internet service during the new coronavirus outbreak.
- Check for affordable internet service programs and deals.
- See internet plans available in your area to get faster speeds.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Affected by COVID-19? We’ll Pay for Your Internet For 2 Months Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is HighSpeedInternet.com, a DBA of Clear Link Technologies, LLC (“HighSpeedInternet.com”), whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of HighSpeedInternet.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Giveaway or helping to set up the Giveaway shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to enter.
- Only lawful residents of Seattle, WA, Salt Lake City, UT, Phoenix, AZ, or San Diego, CA are eligible to enter the Giveaway.
- GIVEAWAY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS GIVEAWAY. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Giveaway.
- Route to entry for the Giveaway and details on how to enter are available at www.HighSpeedInternet.com. Individuals may enter by filling out the entry form on HighSpeedInternet.com’s website. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to receive marketing material from HighSpeedInternet.com.
- Each entrant may only enter once.
- Closing date for entry will be April 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM MST. After this date, no further entries to the Giveaway will be accepted
- HighSpeedInternet.com shall select at random up to twenty internet reimbursement recipients (“Recipients”) from the eligible pool of entrants. The twenty Recipients represent a total of five Recipients from each of the four eligible cities.
- Odds of being selected as a Recipient depends on the number of entries received.
- The Recipients will be notified by email and/or letter within 10 days at the closing date. If a Recipient cannot be contacted, does not meet eligibility requirements, or does not respond to HighSpeedInternet.com within 10 days of notification, HighSpeedInternet.com reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- HighSpeedInternet.com shall reimburse Recipients for two months worth of internet costs.
- To receive the reimbursement from HighSpeedInternet.com, Recipient must submit his/her/their two most recent internet bills, and fill out any necessary forms as required by HighSpeedInternet.com. Recipients will receive the reimbursement by check by June 30th, 2020.
- No cash alternative to the reimbursement will be offered. The reimbursement is not transferable.
- Applicants must reside in: Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; Phoenix, Arizona; or San Diego, California.
- The Recipient agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material relating to this giveaway. Any personal data relating to the Recipients, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation.
- Where legally required, the Recipients names will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipients names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
- 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
- Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- HighSpeedInternet.com reserves the right to cancel or amend this Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- HighSpeedInternet.com’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- HighSpeedInternet.com accepts no responsibility for entries not received.
- By submitting an application for this Giveaway, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Author - Trevor Wheelwright
Trevor's written professionally for five years for editorial publications and retail/e-commerce sites. He lives in Salt Lake City and enjoys photography and making music in his spare time, or you can catch him on your local dance floor bustin' a move.
Editor - Cara Haynes
Cara Haynes has been editing and writing in the digital space for seven years, and she's edited all things internet for HighSpeedInternet.com for five years. She graduated with a BA in English and a minor in editing from Brigham Young University. When she's not editing, she makes tech accessible through her freelance writing for brands like Pluralsight. She believes no one should feel lost in internet land and that a good internet connection significantly extends your life span.